lets get started ♡

Tuesday, October 20, 2015


Hi everybody who's looking at this, wondering what this blog is going to be about.
I am Trudy. A girl who's totally new to this whole blogging world.
The only thing I know is that I have the passion to share parts of my life with you all.
I'm pretty crazy about beauty, fashion, travelling, music and also food.
In this blog, you will probably see some product reviews, from cosmetics to tech-y products; some makeup tutorials, maybe also some fashion items. I am going to share pictures of my trips if I ever travel, different kinds of food, places, attractions. Music is also a big part of my life, I'm definitely going to share some of my favourite music (and maybe some K-pop too if you're into that like me :3).
I can't wait to start sharing some of my obsessions with you all, so stay tuned!
As in for now, you can watch my most recent youtube video about an easy and cute fall makeup look :) Hope you will enjoy!
Products I used in this video:

If you want to get any of the Korean Cosmetics that I used in this video, you can use the website that I always purchase my Korean makeup from: https://ibuybeauti.com/?ref=126
That's it for today. I'll talk to you all in my next post 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Favourite quote ღ

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Current favourite K shows

  • ♥ Reply 1988 ♥ParkBoGum
  • ♥ I Live Alone
  • ♥ Infinity Challenge
  • ♥ Running Man
Heart Chat Bubble