Life update 1: Sorry for not posting for so long!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for not posting for so long! 
I've been enjoying my Christmas break back in my homeland, Hong Kong <3 Spending lots of quality time with my family and friends! 
Hope you all are having a nice break from school or work and hope you all are spending some good time with your loved ones :) 
I promise there will be a new post really soon for you all!
Here are some photos with my loved ones :>
My family <3

@church christmas banquet

hanging out with awesome friends after the banquet

@jumpin' gym with best friends!


My best friends since middle school!

my best friends from church :3

huge catbus from the animation My Neighbour Totoro
Sis and Grandma <3 
hope you all enjoyed these photos!
That's it for today. I'll talk to you all in my next post 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Favourite quote ღ

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Current favourite K shows

  • ♥ Reply 1988 ♥ParkBoGum
  • ♥ I Live Alone
  • ♥ Infinity Challenge
  • ♥ Running Man
Heart Chat Bubble