klenspop.com review - 2nd ♡

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

follow your dreams
Finally! I'm back. Sorry for not posting for such a long time! I didn't have any time to blog because I had lots of tests and assignments in the past 2 months. 
Anyways, I'm back with a circle lens review from klenspop.com! They sent me 2 pair of lenses, they are the ELLEN PANDA BLUE (4 COLOR) and ELLEN PANDA BROWN (4 COLOR).
I USED ELLEN PANDA BROWN in one of my Youtube videos (the link will be at the end of the post). Sooo, today I'm going to be reviewing the ELLEN PANDA BLUE (4 COLOR)!!

First of all, just to clarify. This is not sponsored! Klenspop sent these circle lenses to me just to try it out and I'm being 100% honest in ALL my reviews. :) If something is bad, I am not going to lie about it and say it's good, so don't worry ^_^ More importantly, I won't lie about circle lenses because a bad pair of circle lenses might ruin your eyes! Now that this is out of the way, let's get started on the review!
          
The lenses were packaged securely as usual. If you want to look at my review on their website and the packaging of the actual product, you can check it out on my first klenspop.com review.

Here are the information about ELLEN PANDA BLUE (4 COLOR)

ELLEN PANDA BLUE has a larger diameter than the one I reviewed last time. I would consider this as a pair of circle lens that can be used daily. My eyes are definitely enlarged when I wear it. Also, it doesn't look too dramatic; the colours on the lens are really subtle. Since I have dark brown eyes, the colours doesn't really show up on my eyes.


selfie time!
I went out for 6 hours wearing this pair of lenses and I couldn't believe how comfortable they were. I didn't feel any discomfort at all, it's also not drying on my eyes too. Another thing is, this circle lens completes my makeup look, it makes me look really chic, so that's always a plus. Overall, this pair of lenses is awesome! 




Pros:
- thin 
- really comfortable!
- enlarged eyes
- cheap and affordable
Cons:
- people who are using contact lens for the first time might find it hard to put on
- nothing else really!
Ratings (out of five) :
Colour: 
Enlargement: 
Comfort: 
Design: 

So if you want to try this pair of circle lens out, click HERE and it'll take you to klenspop.com! They also have SO MANY other choices, so be sure to check out their website :)
Also, be sure to check this video of the ELLEN PANDA BROWN (4 COLOR) + the makeup look. It's simply just another colour of the same lens that I just reviewed. Enjoy!



That's it for today. I'll talk to you all in my next post 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Favourite quote ღ

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Current favourite K shows

  • ♥ Reply 1988 ♥ParkBoGum
  • ♥ I Live Alone
  • ♥ Infinity Challenge
  • ♥ Running Man
Heart Chat Bubble