klenspop.com review ♡

Sunday, November 15, 2015

follow your dreams



Hi peeps :) Today I'm here to bring you a review on a pair of circle lens!!!! 
I'm so excited that klenspop.com sent me this pair of circle lenses to try and review on it. So without further ado, let's get right into the review. 

The circle lenses were securely and nicely packaged. 


tightly bubble wrapped with instructions for wearing and taking out contact lens


it comes with a free contact lens case and a tweezer so you don't need to buy it yourself which is awesome!


Here are the description on their site of this pair of circle lens:
Their website is really easy to navigate and if you scroll down, there are detailed pictures of the contact lens and also some of them have a lot of reviews. So before buying, remember to do enough research :)

description of my circle lens

How the actual lenses look like
If you ask me, I would say it is a really natural circle lenses. The colour is really pretty and it isn't that enlarging on my eyes. I think it'll be pretty comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I wore this contact lens out one day for about 5 hours and I didn't feel any irritation at all. But I don't recommend wearing contact lenses for more than 8 hours anyways. Overall, the quality of this lens is really nice :)
I was taking quite a lot of selfies if you couldn't tell...

Pros:
- really thin & comfortable
- natural look
- make your eyes look brighter and prettier
- cheap and affordable
Cons:
- people who are using contact lens for the first time might find it hard to put on
- a bit drying if you wear it for more than 6-7 hours

Ratings (out of five) :

Colour: 
Enlargement: ♡♡
Comfort: 
Design: 

I totally recommend the circle lens to everyone who want to try! Klenspop.com has a large variety of contact lenses for you to choose from! Click for my pair of lens, Bunny 3 Color Grey. They are having a Black Friday sale right now (Nov13 - Nov18) remember to check them out asap! :D

Also check out my video on this lens + makeup look with this lens:


That's it for today. I'll talk to you all in my next post 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Favourite quote ღ

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." - Proverbs 3:5-6

Current favourite K shows

  • ♥ Reply 1988 ♥ParkBoGum
  • ♥ I Live Alone
  • ♥ Infinity Challenge
  • ♥ Running Man
Heart Chat Bubble